Monday, August 5, 2013

Can You Believe Impossible Things

There is a passage from Alice in Wonderland that is worth revisiting.

‘There’s no use trying,’ said Alice ‘one can’t believe impossible things.’

‘I daresay you haven’t had much practice,’ said the Queen. ‘When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.’
~Lewis Carroll


Oh to believe in the possibility of things thought impossible.

I have a quote just to my right that says this:



We are creative human beings with an amazing ability to think and reason and create.  Our minds are such powerful organs. 

“The only place where your dreams
become impossible is in your own thinking.”
~Dr. Robert Schuller


I choose to believe 
in the possibility 
of the possible.

Did you notice you have the power to choose?

P Michael Biggs
Offering Hope
Encouragement Inspiration
One Word at a Time


No comments:

Post a Comment